Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Error on line 55, column 41 in default/user_posts_show.htm topics.get(post.topicId) is undefined. It cannot be assigned to topic The problematic instruction: ---------- ==> assignment: topic=topics.get(post.topicId) [on line 55, column 41 in default/user_posts_show.htm] ---------- Java backtrace for programmers: ---------- freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: Error on line 55, column 41 in default/user_posts_show.htm topics.get(post.topicId) is undefined. It cannot be assigned to topic at freemarker.core.Assignment.accept(Assignment.java:111) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:210) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:210) at freemarker.core.IteratorBlock$Context.runLoop(IteratorBlock.java:167) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:417) at freemarker.core.IteratorBlock.accept(IteratorBlock.java:102) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:210) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:210) at freemarker.core.Environment.process(Environment.java:190) at freemarker.template.Template.process(Template.java:237) at net.jforum.JForum.processCommand(JForum.java:319) at net.jforum.JForum.service(JForum.java:286) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:764) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:227) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:162) at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:53) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:189) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:162) at com.cyberlink.forum.common.filter.FileNotFoundFilter.doFilter(FileNotFoundFilter.java:37) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:189) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:162) at net.jforum.util.legacy.clickstream.ClickstreamFilter.doFilter(ClickstreamFilter.java:59) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:189) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:162) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:197) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:97) at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:541) at org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:687) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:135) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:92) at org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:687) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:78) at org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteIpValve.invoke(RemoteIpValve.java:769) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:360) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.service(Http11Processor.java:399) at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProcessorLight.process(AbstractProcessorLight.java:65) at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:890) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1743) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49) at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1191) at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:659) at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829)
yes, i know windows 10 is a preview but is anyone else having issues after installing the preview version of winodws 10?

most of the programs run, then quickly crash.

any input is greatly appreciated. BTW, the final version of windows 10 will be released July 29th, so there isn't much time for cyberlink to address these issues. Microsoft is encouraging a 100% PC upgrade and qucikly moving away from windows 8.
You are correct about the DVD, plays once and goes to menu. I fear that a response from Carl 312 a contributor means I'm not going to get a response from cyberlink. I believe Carl's answer is actually incorrect.
Even reading through the user manual I found the section that covers this feature and quote

"Setting Disc Playback Mode
Click the button open the Playback Mode Settings window and set how the
disc plays back any scenes that are on your disc.
Note: disc playback mode determines how the title (videos and projects added on
the Content tab) play back on your disc, not the chapters contained within each
title. If your disc only has one title on it, the settings for disc playback mode have
no affect on the burned disc.
In the Playback Mode Settings window you can set the following:
choose from one of the three available playback modes based on the
available descriptions. Your disc will follow the selected behavior when
inserted or play is pressed on your disc player."

So once again I believe there might be a problem in how this feature performs.
thanks not how it used to work under pre pd11 versions. this is like my 10th production but my first with pd11. second. what does playback mode do then?

not to mention that when I preview the project this function perform correctly.
so if play is play all. it would play all in the preview as well. right?
Ok let me see if I can describe this..

This project contains one main movie with 3 secondary smaller movies. I selected a menu template which has on the main menu screen two options, play and extra.

the play is to play the main movie and the extra contains not only the chapters of the main movie but also 3 other secondary movies.

I have selected under playback mode (at the bottom of the scene) to play the selected title only... when play is selected I want only the main title to play then return to the main menu. when I preview that is how it works. play = main movie then returns to main menu..

When I write the blu-ray and you select play (on blu ray player or on my computers blu-ray writer) the main movie plays then it continues to play the 2nd and 3rd and 4th movie with out returning to the main menu.

Sooooo long story short, the playback mode selction doesn't seem to be working after writing a blu ray disc.

Please, any comments or suggestions.

Thank you
Hello.

I am working on quite a large project right now. I have decided to break this project into smaller scenes instead of one huge project and it's been working great, until now. One of my scene all of a sudden when I load the pds file in pd10 crashes.
I believe that somehow this file might have become corrupt.. who know why but it's acting that way. If anyone know of a way of recovering this file please share your ideas with me. attached is a snip of the appcrash report. not sure if it will help.

BTW, an avid PD user for years. Love the program and have a fundemental understanding of how to use this program. I have never had this problem before. The computer I'm using I built myself and can tell you this is not a hardware issue.

thanks

Dave

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: PDR10.exe
Application Version: 10.0.0.1703
Application Timestamp: 4fa252ca
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.17725
Fault Module Timestamp: 4ec4aa8e
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000000000057d6b
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3