Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Ken,
By "rotate" I assume you mean change the order of the clips? All you have to do is choose the clip you want first and drag to timeline. Next clip, drag and so on. If you mean something else by "rotate" then I don't know how to answer!

TJ
Petra,
I had this same problem. What I did to get around it was to break the video into clips. If I didn't want the existing audio, I made it a separate clip and muted the audio. I believe you can do this with the "split" feature. I actually edited the clips in a separate program because I wanted to put titles and animation inbetween a long 2 1/2 hour video. Once you do the split, they should mute separately and not effect each other.
As for the synching problem, I have had problems with that too. There's a great program that seems to fix this called Video Redo. It re-synchs audio that's out of whack. I recommend it highly. Especially if you are pulling in data from VHS and converting it to DVD.
Hope this helps!
TJ
Go to: