Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello all,
I can't see film blu ray 3d on my notebook. Please help.
Hardware: Asus G51JX
software: Windows 7 Home 64
I downloaded file CyberLink_PowerDVD10Ultra_2325_DVD101124-02.exe
after that I activate this programm and try to see 3d films Cloudy with a cance of meatalls 3d. Power DVD can’t open film. Error disc with an unsupported format" (in attached file PrintScreen).
I wrote about this problem in [Cyberlink] Online Customer Support (QuestionID = CS000989569) and I've recieve next answer:

Customer Support Response 2011/03/07 01:54
Dear Denys,

Thanks you for writing back.

Regarding your concern, I would suggest you to update the firmware of your Blu-ray drive. To update the firmware of the Blu-ray Drive, I would request you to contact the Blu-ray drive manufacturer.

but the matter is in program your competitor Arcosft TotalMedia Theatre 5 I can see this dics without any problem.
Hello all,
I can't see film blu ray 3d on my notebook. Please help.
Hardware: Asus G51JX
software: Windows 7 Home 64
I downloaded file CyberLink_PowerDVD10Ultra_2325_DVD101124-02.exe
after that I activate this programm and try to see 3d films Cloudy with a cance of meatalls 3d. Power DVD can’t open film. Error disc with an unsupported format" (in attached file PrintScreen).
I wrote about this problem in [Cyberlink] Online Customer Support (QuestionID = CS000989569) and I've recieve next answer:

Customer Support Response 2011/03/07 01:54
Dear Denys,

Thanks you for writing back.

Regarding your concern, I would suggest you to update the firmware of your Blu-ray drive. To update the firmware of the Blu-ray Drive, I would request you to contact the Blu-ray drive manufacturer.

but the matter is in program your competitor Arcosft TotalMedia Theatre 5 I can see this dics without any problem.

Go to: