Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am trying to open a project from the previous version I used, PD 9
I can't do it - it says "an error occurred trying to open this media file" for each and every clip. Although the path for the clip hasn't changed. So I just get a blank project
Is there a way of opening old projects? Help plz!
Rgds
Hiya

I tried this, it still fails. can you recommend alternative software? I've had enough of PD9
Hi guys, sorry if this has already been answered but I didn't manage to find the solution so far in the forums

I have a Panasonic HD700. I have been trying to produce a 1080p60 movie but each time I attempt to render, PD9 crashes. Not sure why, perhaps its because of my system, or the effects within the video. for example, there is a 13 minute video that i've tried to render and produce to a file about 15 times! always fails. Tried with MPEG4 HQ, MPEG4 low quality, wmv, and even the custom profile under AVC. I even tried to shorten the video to 7 minutes but it still crashes after a couple of minutes each time, although not always exactly in the same place. Its a bit strange because the part before the crash all gets produced - i can play that back from the file with no issues

I have Windows 64bit, 4GB ram, ATI Radeon HD 5700, AMD phenom II X6 1055T 2.8GHz (not sure which bits of that are relevant I'm not really tech saVvy). version of PD: 9.0.0.2405

I've tried downloading the latest ati radeon driver - it doesnt help

Any ideas?
Hi guys, sorry if this has already been answered but I didn't manage to find the solution so far in the forums

I have an HD700. I have been trying to produce a 1080p60 movie but each time I attempt to render, PD9 crashes. Not sure why, perhaps its because of my system, or the effects within the video. for example, there is a 13 minute video that i've tried to render and produce to a file about 15 times! all fails. Tried with MPEG4 HQ, MPEG4 low quality, wmv, and even the custom profile under AVC. I even tried to shorten the video to 7 minutes but it still crashes after a couple of minutes each time, although not always exactly in the same place

I have Windows 64bit, 4GB ram, ATI Radeon HD 5700, AMD phenom II X6 1055T 2.8GHz (not sure which bits of that are relevant I'm not really tech saVvy). version of PD: 9.0.0.2405

Any ideas?
Go to: