Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Have just done the download you suggested....but now it will not accept my activation code....
Hi, I have a real problem with loading any avi files into power director 9.

I have the latest 2330 and updates given to me by cyberlink, but and error message appears when I try to inport any fo the avi file types.

I am running Vista 64

"an error occured while opening this media file in the media library. It may be because the file is broken, an unsupported format, protecrted video content, or for another reason. Try contacting your video provider for a different format."[/u]The avi files are none of the above reasons, its any that I try to import.[/b]Now, yes I could convert these files to another format, but surely, like other video editing software, it should be able to import any avi files.

I have the latest codecs installed, and they all play ok mn al media players.

Quite frankly, cyberlink are not much help with this problem.

I am open to suggestions from you guys if you know of the problem and how it has been solved.

Than ks in advance.
Det
Go to: