Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
This was resolved. I forgot to post a follow up. They sent the message below. The links to the cleaner tool and software are not loger working. They provided a temp login.

-Jeff

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for contacting CyberLink Technical Support.

I understand that you are using CyberLink PowerDirector 9 Ultra and you are getting error.

In response to your concern, I suggest you to download the CyberLink Cleaner tool from the link given below and then try to uninstall and reinstall the software :

Steps

1.Run CLCleaner_PDR.exe (when "Thank you" pops up, your registry of PowerDirector has been cleaned up)
2.Redownlaod PowerDirector 9 software.
3.Install PowerDirector. (even when the previous version still exists)
To resolve your issue, I provide you a download link for PowerDirector 9 (latest build) (Full Version).

I suggest you to download the single file for PowerDirector 9.0 from the link below:
PowerDirector 9.0 (build: 2316)Ultra64: (596 MB)
Hi All -

I just purchased and installed PD9 Ultra64 a few days ago. This is my 1st experience with Cyberlink. I keep getting two pop ups when I load AVCHD files; 'H.264 Component Activation' and 'MPEG2 Component Activation'. They give me an Activate or Try Now option. I have been clicking Activate but am now getting an error 'Codec Activation Incomplete' and my files fail to load.

Has anyone else seen this? I have 2330a installed.

I opened a Support Ticket but got no response.

Thanks
Go to: