Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi all,
I am also having a freezing problem. First PD9 would not even start. Then I went to the Nvidia site as stated by another thread and updated my drivers directly from Nvidia. Now I was able to get PD9 to start.

I have three short videos that I took on my phone that I was trying to combine into a final movie. The are 3gp format.

I keep having to try and save before each lock up and freez... Im at the point now that I have all three short movies in the project and one trasition between the first two. I just add the second transition and try and save the project and it freezes each time at 60%. No matter how long I wait, it's stuck at 60%. Every time I try... the same thing happens...

If I try and add additional transitions without saving... the program still freezes....

Here 's my System Info:

Pleanty of hardisk space and I'm running in tubo processor mode.
Op Sys is Windows 7 64 bit

System
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
Model G50VT
Total amount of system memory 4.00 GB RAM
System type 64-bit operating system
Number of processor cores 2

Storage
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total size of hard disk(s) 1182 GB
Disk partition C: 383 GB Free (585 GB Total)
Media drive D: CD/DVD
Disk partition E: 389 GB Free (596 GB Total)
Media drive F: CD/DVD

Graphics

Display adapter type NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GS
Total available graphics memory 2303 MB
Dedicated graphics memory 512 MB
Dedicated system memory 0 MB
Shared system memory 1791 MB
Display adapter driver version 8.17.12.6099
Primary monitor resolution 1366x768
DirectX version DirectX 10

Network

Network Adapter Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
Network Adapter Intel(R) WiFi Link 5100 AGN
Network Adapter TAP-Win32 Adapter V9
Network Adapter Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter
Go to: