Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
OK, I acknowledge that I am re-starting a dormant thread here; please bear with me. I just got off the phone with tech support and they advised that the issue for me may be insufficient memory. This machine has a 64GB SSD which is nearly full and a 500GB drive that is nearly empty; RAM is 6GB. The program files are all on the SSD. Any thoughts out three on whether HDD space would be an issue that could contribute to my "front end grah streaming error"?

BTW - never did get 260.99 to work
Thanks to everyone, particularly FredB.

Unfortunately the possible solution is way beyond my tech skills.

I will wait until Monday and contact Support again and see if they can guide me.
I created the restore point when I originally downloaded the driver.

I tried to update the driver but I get the error message "the graphics driver cannot find compatible hardware". Any ideas?

I am a couple of days into this problem now. I contacted online support and joined the CyberLink voice support. Both told me to upgrade my drivers (I checked them all on my 3 day old computer and not surprisingly, they are up to date). I also changed the screen resolution to 60Hz, 16 bit 1024 x 768. So far, no luck with solving the issue. I moved the software from my nearly full SSD to my completely empty HDD. Still nothing. I will continue to work with the phone support when they get in the office in India at 1pm, but so far PowerDirector has been an exercize in frustration and disappointment and the tech support has been weak.
Thanks, I have tried to load the latest driver (260.99 for nvidia geforce gtx460m) but was returned the error "the graphics driver could not find compatible hardware", even though this is the driver that is for Windows 7/64bit and gtx460m.

Subsequently I searched for the the driver from Toshiba's website (it's a qosmio machine) and the latest listed there was from 8/17 and it is the driver currently installed. The error that I receive is "front end graph streaming error" which occurs at different points during producing, but always in the transition to a video clip. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!
Go to: