Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can i create my own PiP Object? I know how to create what I want in PowerPoint, but I don't know how to save it such that I can access it in PD8. Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
Hey Cranston, whazzup! I finished and posted my first video. Attached are the links. Thanks for all of your help!!!

http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/video/59233

Thanks for the encouragement and support. BTW, my family just told me that my first video is no match versus the professional who made one for us last year (well duuh!). Oh well, back to the cutting room (although I'm still pretty proud of my first venture!). Was checking through the user guide and saw the Trim functions and the Magic Fix. I didn't recognize what these were initially, so I did everything thing manually the first time. I think I will go back and redo the project using these tools and see what a difference it makes.
Hey Cranston! I bought PD8 and have been working with it this weekend. I'm almost through with my first video! Learniing curve was steep, since this was my first attempt at making videos, but i'm getting the hang of it. The User Guide that they publish is rather weak. I looked at several of your tutorials on YouTube. They were very helpful.

Again, THANKS!!
Thanks for the advice! I will give it a try!
Thanks for advice Cranston! So is Power Director a good program to use for this? Is it very difficult to do?
Hi, I want to create a highlight video of my son's football games. I want to select clips and highlight and follow him through the play. I have Power DVD 8, but I don't think I can do the highlighting with this software. So I am considering Power Director 8. Will this software allow me to do this? Is this the best option in the Cyberlink famlily? How difficult will it be to do this? Apreciate any advice that you can give. Thanks!
Go to: