Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I've been having a problem with Youcam that came installed on my laptop when I bought it. I'm able to open it, but it's stuck in the bottom right corner and refuses to move. Also, nothing populates, none of the effects or any of my past pictures and videos. For some reason it still captures video, but I can't record or take pictures, basically can't do anything to it. It just sits there. And I have to go into my Task Manager to close Youcam. I don't know what version it is, unfortunately. I tried finding it, but since the program is pretty much frozen...

I sent in a trouble ticket to CyberLink and got a response detailing how to resolve. I just went through the first 4 steps, and the 5th asks me to reinstall Youcam. How do I do that when the previous steps asked me to completely get rid of it? I don't want to buy the software. I already paid for it when I bought my laptop. Any ideas?
Go to: