Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
OK. I have downloaded the updates to my video card. I have doubled my RAM, from 4 GB to 8GB. But the vdeo portion of the second and subsequent clips stops while the audio continues. I'm ready to return PowerDirector at this point. Any other suggestions?

The camera I used is a Panasonic HDC-TM700 using 1080 60p.

I hope there is a solution.

Mark
I was finally able to find time to get the diagnostics, which are attached.

Let me know if the attachment does not open. I can cut and paste if necessary.

Thanks.
Thanks for the driver update info. I just downloaded it. The preview screen is set on high resolution, real time. If "juddery" means shaky, sometimes I get that type of playback.
The video clips were shot in HD 1080 60p. My graphics card is an ATI Mobility Radeon HD5730.
I'll have to respond this evening from my home computer, which contains that information.

Thanks.
I am a newbie to video editing. I have Power Director 8. When I play a movie, the first clip runs fine but the second clip displays the scene and the motion stops while the sound continues. The sound continues to the next clip as well, but the display is static with a freeze frame of the start of the second clip. Have I missed something in dropping the clips to the Time Line?

Thanks for your help.
Go to: