Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My problem was a loose HDMI cable...
No it was I that typo'd.

It's not a code issue. It won't play any blue ray movies, even ones that played fine in the past.

I am familiar with Slysoft's software. I have used them in the past, but I refuse to pay almost $90 for a piece of software, to fix another piece of software.
It's not a codec issue.

I'm more interested in fixing the PowerDVD problem in the moment than working around it.
Having the same problem. Been working fine on PowerDVD 9 since December. Then I got Boondock Saints II and started getting CODE=0107. I thought it needed an update, but the update didn't fix it. I sent the movie back unwatched not wanting to deal with it. Then I get Pirate Radio and I'm getting the same problem.

I thought maybe and update had caused the problem but the only things it looked like got installed / updated were Java and Google Earth. I uninstalled both and it didn't fix it.

I upgraded to PowerDVD 10 Ultra and it still won't play a Blu-Ray. The only thing that looks different is that now when it tries to play a Blu-Ray it flickers the screen to black several times before the error comes up. I don't remember the screen flikering like this before when it was working.

Last thing I tried was uinstalling PowerDVD 10 and rebooting then reinstalling it. Didn't fix anyting.

Attached are my BDAdvisor Logs.

Go to: