Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Google account not connected to Youtube account
matt117 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 05, 2015 10:11 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
When trying to produce and upload a video to Youtube I now receive a message saying my google account isnt connected to a Youtube acount despite having successfully done tens of videos before
matt117 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Attached is a screenshot of the message I receive
[Thumb - Screenshot (30).png]
 Filename
Screenshot (30).png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
333 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
263 time(s)
in4sit [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 05, 2015 14:21 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
I am having the same issue, I have upload the sameway 100 plus times and the last 2 days I have been getting this error.
matt117 [Avatar]
[Post New]
It's reassuring to know I'm not the only one, hopefully it gets fixed soon, in the mean time I've just been producing the video then uploading from YouTube itself
sludgeguts [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 15, 2011 20:24 Messages: 18 Offline
[Post New]
I suppose I could produce the video onto my pc then upload to YT later - but that kinda defeats the point of having software to do it for you.

I've looked through my google and youtube accounts as best I can & find nothing wrong.
in4sit [Avatar]
[Post New]
I agree Slud.. no reason to have this software if it wont upload to youtube.. for ma anyways... that was the whole reason i got the software in the first place. I have also looked at my Google and Youtube accounts and have not seen settings I can change to make this work.

Has anyone figured this out?...
[Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 04, 2015 14:50 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Please can someone help me with this google and youtube link issue? I tried customer service but I was told that I cannot be helped!!!!!!
This is very unfortunate. Cyber link has really disappointed me.
Laura [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 06, 2015 01:19 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Yes I'm having the same issue too! I've uploaded tons of vids before easily but today was the first I've seen this error.
in4sit [Avatar]
[Post New]
Anyone find an answer on how to fix this yet?
Tony [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 06, 2015 12:12 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am having the same issue. I opened a ticket with CyberLink to try and find out what's going on.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
If this isn't a good example of why the same issue ought to be posted in the same thread, something's gone wrong in logic land.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/44059.page#227917

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
sludgeguts [Avatar]
[Post New]
You'd think that the software bods at cyberlink would be looking into this on our behalf - after all, it now makes their software unfit for purpose.
How about we all go writing reviews around the web - great software if all you want to do is edit stuff & burn to disk but forget it if you want to upload to youtube - as the majority of people who use this software will be using it for.

BTW, Tony, I only found this thread after I posted a new thread. Nothing came up when I searched on cyberlink but a link was posted to this thread via a thread on birdforum.

So much for logicland?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 07. 2015 10:11

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Check: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/44095.page#228092
Dafydd
[Post New]

Your links just take me to more ads for Cyberlink products. We already see too many of those. I assume you are copying from an old response. It is obsolete and not at all helpful with this issue.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 12. 2015 13:57

Melba [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 17, 2015 19:54 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am having this exact same issue. I've spent the last couple of hours trying to fix it and even did some basic troubleshooting but still no luck. The fact that it's a lot of us definitely indicates to me that something is wrong with Cyberlink. they may have done an update or something that caused this. In any case they need to hurry up an fix it!! this is so frustrating! Please, if you are having the same issue.. report it so they can work on it ASAP.
rich [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 08, 2012 15:30 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Having the same problem as everyone here. I have uploaded over 200 videos and now poof Cyberlink does not recognize my accounts. This is more than frustrating. I hope that Cyberlink will figure this out and not charge us more money and cause us to upgrade.
sludgeguts [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Having the same problem as everyone here. I have uploaded over 200 videos and now poof Cyberlink does not recognize my accounts. This is more than frustrating. I hope that Cyberlink will figure this out and not charge us more money and cause us to upgrade.

A patch has been released & it works...

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/0/44277.page#229189

Or go to Downloads / Software updates at top of this page
rich [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 08, 2012 15:30 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
where can the patch for version 11 be found for this problem?

sludgeguts [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: where can the patch for version 11 be found for this problem?

Sorry, no idea. Put in a request to customer support?
pelegren [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 18, 2015 21:13 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
i have the same problem too
http://mekaniktvblog.com/2015/08/14/google-account-not-connected-to-youtube-account-go-to-youtube-and-try-to-upload-video-to-create-a-youtube-account-cyberlink-power-director-13-error/