Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can't figure out why my 3d blu-rays are stuttering every 5 minutes?
Manoroid [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 10, 2010 23:07 Messages: 143 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi guys,

I was having this issue as well.

Go to NVIDIA Control Panel -> Adjust video image settings

Untick 'Use inverse telecine'

I just tried a few scenes from Avatar which were giving me issues before and didn't notice any stuttering. Haven't tried it out on a full length movie.

On newest NVIDIA drivers 320.18.

Let me know how you go.

Cheers.

Hey guys it's still stuttering. Tried every thing
Daddyz [Avatar]
Member Location: Ontario Canada Joined: Mar 16, 2014 17:25 Messages: 55 Offline
[Post New]
Sorry guys...I'm not playing BR or anything like that so I don't have issues that you are talking about (although i was planing to buy PDVD13)........ I was just reading the posts .....and I got to say I feel for Manoroid and the rest of you.....I hope you figure this out...Cheers.
And Thanks for the info....I will be keeping an eye on this development....
Picard256 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 17, 2012 21:37 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
I was having similar problems, a little stutter every now and then, I was running Malwarebytes in the background, disabled it and no more stutter, maybe some virusware software could be doing same thing.
Manoroid [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 10, 2010 23:07 Messages: 143 Offline
[Post New]
I honestly don't know what to do to fix this. I've removed all anti virus and even disabled windows 8.1 defender. I've been watching task manager every time it skips and nothing shows up on the processor. I'm running a 6 core Intel i7 970. Its always showing 0% when it skips. It doesn't make any sense. I'm also running a gtx 680 with 2gb of gddr 5 ram, using EVGA precision software to monitor the gpu and no spikes also in the processor. I don't know anymore...... it shouldn't be this way.
abalian [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 06, 2013 01:20 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Same here. On 14 now, nothing changed. All I see is a new WASAPI option which makes no difference for me since I was bitstreaming in 13 anyway. Add a "Sync playback to display" option like XBMC, and you'll be golden. The free program is almost way ahead of you guys. We're stuck with you for 3D and you guys still haven't touched the audio sync issue yet and released a new version (new skin, more like it). Not trying to be harsh, just sayin' it's been more than a couple of years.
Grapper [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 12, 2014 17:55 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have the same problem as user above with pdvd 14. Plex plays all my files brilliantly, but blu rays stutter with iso files every minute, thirty seconds or so. Audio is fine, just seems as multiple frames are missed for 1-2 seconds or so. None of suggestons here seemed to work for me.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 26. 2014 11:06