Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Silly patch
[Post New]
Well Barry, you started this trend of "To be fair"...so in that spirit, maybe they discovered the patch was FLAWED and withdrew it??

Dafydd must be fishing..although I did see him lock a wandering post earlier..so don't know what the "official that I can tell you" statement is.

Sun is down in California..so maybe it will all be over by the time the sun comes back up !!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 25. 2011 21:31

Robert2 S
Senior Contributor Location: Australia Joined: Apr 22, 2009 05:57 Messages: 1461 Offline
[Post New]
End of the day of 26/10/11 still no patch inside PD10 or on Dafydd's link. Maybe tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, sorry.

Also by the way after I received the email from Cyberlink thanking me for registering, PD10 is still asking me to register, oh well.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 26. 2011 02:14

My youtube channel====> http://www.youtube.com/user/relate2?feature=mhsn
rjsqxxx [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 25, 2010 08:01 Messages: 67 Offline
[Post New]
Well guys, no matter what I tried (including Clcleaner) I could NOT get the 1012 patch to install. I got no response from cyberlink support so I have requested a refund for PD10 upgrade. PD9 works fine for me. I just re-installed it and patched it to it's latest patch.

I can live with a product being buggy but I can't live with it being unmaintainable. Also, I learned it's quite a pain to reinstall with an upgrade release. You need to put PD9 back on, then put on PD10 upgrade which ships in 3 pieces no less! That is absolutely painful.

Hopefully, I'll get my money back for the PD10 upgrade. If so, sometime down the road, I'll try out a full PD10 release which hopefully has major problems fixed in it.