Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Unacceptable individual - A lesson in how NOT TO post. Members react to rant.
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
Well I guess this burning problem won't get answered here for the others that are asking for help, because, I might be watching.

This PD software is a pile of SHI*, I paid good money for it and I can't get it to burn a DVD, I have tried producing it in every format that is listed, click burn and the dam* thing burns for 17 seconds the say burn unsuccessful, I have wasted 10 DVD's because of this piece of Shi* software.

I have Ulead DVD Movie Factory 5 but it doesn't do green screen, and it runs circles around this so called movie producing Bull Shi* PD8, whats next putting a gun to somebodys head and taking their money.

So I will do my green screening in this piece of shi* PD8 and burn it with REAL burning software, This is the last time you thieves get any money out of me.

Do enlighten us as to where the request for an answer and the provision of even basic supporting detail appeares in your polite and erudite missives because generally the world works best, if you want/need something from others for free, when you ask nicely and give supporting evidence - otherwise, as in this case - you lose. Playground tantrums become boring to ordinary folk after the first moments of amusement.

Watch away - you might learn something - probably how other folk get and give help here.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
To the individual with the handle of "guest" having read all of this thread.

Members have expressed their disdain and disgust for your behaviour.

Recently a 17 year old sent an email to the President of the United States. The contents of which were full of vitriolic abuse and were deemed of a threatening nature. The spaced out youth was visited by UK police officers and challenged to why and when he'd sent the email. After initially denying sending the email he remarked he couldn't remember the contents and thought it was a laugh. UK police informed the individual that he now had a life time travel ban from the USA and would be prosecuted should he set foot on US territory.

1. The rant you posted here and the temperment you've shown since indicates a similar attitude to the UK youth.
2. While I'd not ban you from the forum (or the USA) I will consider it because of your unacceptable behaviour.
3. You wont be assisted on this forum.
4. I have noted your profile data & IP address

This thread is now locked.

Dafydd

I'm not CyberLink either... but I do know a lot more than you.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Sep 21. 2010 12:59