Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power Director 15 Download
Tyler12345678 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 08, 2020 18:24 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
So I have this code on this card from when I bought my avermedia live gamer ultra. It's Power Director 15 for free with a serial key. When I click the link the site says 'not safe' I can't find any other way to download Power Director 15. Cyberlink obly has essential on the website.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I suggest you contact Avermedia with your concern as they're responsible for you safely acquiring a copy of PD15. Since that product is almost 7 years old now, there's a chance that you'll be out of luck.

If you can't get things resolved with them, you can try contacting CL customer service and provide them with the serial key as mentioned in the FAQs.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote So I have this code on this card from when I bought my avermedia live gamer ultra. It's Power Director 15 for free with a serial key. When I click the link the site says 'not safe' I can't find any other way to download Power Director 15. Cyberlink obly has essential on the website.

You can probably get from here: http://www.avermedia.com/event/cyberlink-global/ If you scroll down for the installation you will see it is for the PD15 HE product, which, depending on your editing needs is near worthless. The righthand column of this poorly formatted CL table shows the features, https://www.cyberlink.com/support-center/faq/content?id=19354

Jeff