Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PDVD XP won't run on new XP computer
R [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 14, 2010 11:35 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I still prefer PowerDVD XP to all the later versions, because of its handling of bookmarks. They can be set while running or paused and they do not create images to clutter the system.

I have used PDVD XP on a Pentium 4 system and on a Core 2 Duo system. I just built a new i7-860 system on a Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4P motherboard. This motherboard supports XP, Vista, and Windows7.

I have tried to run PDVD XP under a fresh XP installation, with two different Radeon video cards (the card from the Core 2 Duo system, as well as a new card). And I've tried different Catalyst versions.

No matter what is tried, PDVD XP installs but will not run.

Any suggestions for how to run PDVD XP?

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
No named post:

Read: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7979.page

Please amend your Profile to display a (fuller) contact name. This post will be unlocked and the reminder removed once your Profile has been changed - thank you.
Please send me a PM when you've made the correction.
Your post(s) may be deleted if your profile remains unchanged.
Dafydd
[Moderator]