Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Any body getting this error - "parameter is incorrect"
Stevehu [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 21, 2011 23:57 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
When I click on "downloaded" is gives me an error of "parameter is incorrect". I have cleared the cache and uninstalled the program and reinstalled it but it still happens. Seems like mostly with shutterstock music.

For some reason i can not send anything to cyberlink support.

Any help would be appreciated.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 20. 2022 14:24

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Since you posted in the PD Previous version instead of the PD365/21 forum, that means that you are probably using the PD18. I was not aware that you can access Shutterstock audio unless you purchased a separate subscription to Shutterstock or on their free giveaway which cannot be accessed on my PD.
Stevehu [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Since you posted in the PD Previous version instead of the PD365/21 forum, that means that you are probably using the PD18. I was not aware that you can access Shutterstock audio unless you purchased a separate subscription to Shutterstock or on their free giveaway which cannot be accessed on my PD.

No my mistake I am using PD 365/21
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]

No my mistake I am using PD 365/21

Hi,

This error message is not the most helpful in tracking down the issue! There are many posts on the forum with this generic error over the years in different modules - often DVD burning.

Perhaps the quickest way to see if there is a known solution in your context is to raise a ticket with CS - link in the signature below - but you indicated you are having problems. Is that still the case??

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 20. 2022 14:25

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
Stevehu [Avatar]
[Post New]

Hi,

This error message is not the most helpful in tracking down the issue! There are many posts on the forum with this generic error over the years in different modules - often DVD burning.

Perhaps the quickest way to see if there is a known solution in your context is to raise a ticket with CS - link in the signature below - but you indicated you are having problems. Is that still the case??

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Yes it is only on shutterstock downloaded media and mainly the music. Bit frustrating but everything else is good as far as the program goes. I have other music options so not a huge deal but I figured I paid for the whole thing I should be able to access it.

I put a ticket and they want me to do a bunch of different things. I have tried a few but still no luck.