Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
September 2022 Updates
Muzza [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 18, 2011 21:02 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Hi everyone, I am disappointed with the recent updates to the PD. group of programmes.
In case I have misunderstood, I was waiting for the September program improvements, that is, new more upmarket codecs, plus a host of others, not just more of the same we have been seeing thru the year, Ai this and Ai that. Some of those are great but I want to experience 422-10 bit editing and modern camera codecs. Some will say go to the other programs that offer that, but I have been supporting PD.since PD8 some 13 years ago.
Cyberlink has grown the editing program during that time, but so has its loyal clients who are now capable of more technical editing work.
Maybe it is time for Cyberlink to introduce a more technical editor aimed at its loyal clients who wish to challenge themselves, but at the same time keep the current format for those who feel it has everything they need.
If there is more to come shortly in the way of technical improvments I applaude them, but if this is the annual update I am disappointed.

Muzza. Australia.
JOF [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 19, 2019 01:38 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi everyone, I am disappointed with the recent updates to the PD. group of programmes.
In case I have misunderstood, I was waiting for the September program improvements, that is, new more upmarket codecs, plus a host of others, not just more of the same we have been seeing thru the year, Ai this and Ai that. Some of those are great but I want to experience 422-10 bit editing and modern camera codecs. Some will say go to the other programs that offer that, but I have been supporting PD.since PD8 some 13 years ago.
Cyberlink has grown the editing program during that time, but so has its loyal clients who are now capable of more technical editing work.
Maybe it is time for Cyberlink to introduce a more technical editor aimed at its loyal clients who wish to challenge themselves, but at the same time keep the current format for those who feel it has everything they need.
If there is more to come shortly in the way of technical improvments I applaude them, but if this is the annual update I am disappointed.

Muzza. Australia.

There really isn't anything in PD21 worth upgrading for from PD20