Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Clearing PowerDirector cache
RockOn [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 27, 2022 20:58 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I'm running PowerDirector 365 on a Windows 10 laptop. When starting the app the app keeps crashing and sending a crash report. Not sure what is going on but figure it might have something to do with cache files or similar issue. Anyway, since I can't have the app clear it's cache, what directory can I blow away to accomplish the same task.

Thanks!!

Scott E. Fowler
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
There are many topics on the forum about this subject. See if this one helps.
RockOn [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 27, 2022 20:58 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks, I searched the internet before posting and didn't see much except for older versions. Anyway, thanks, I'll look around, sure it can't be that hard.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
It's the same in all versions, and I provided a link to the detailed instructions in my last post. The forum also has a search feature so you won't get a whole bunch of unrelated hits