Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cannot change the duration of a transition.
Bunraku70 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 06, 2017 18:44 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
Hi

I'm a bit rusty on transistions and am using PD17.
I am joining 2 10 second clips.
I cannot get the transition to change from 0.01 seconds.
I get a modify button and set it to 2 seconds, but there is no ok button to confirm.
There is also a little clock symbol that says mofify duration and this does have an ok button. But even after pressing ok the duration is still 0.01 seconds.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
[Thumb - Image1.jpg]
 Filename
Image1.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
174 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
5 time(s)
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Try this: After changing the duration in that modify window, the numbers in there is highlighted. Hit the enter key on the keyboard and the duration should change.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi

I'm a bit rusty on transistions and am using PD17.
I am joining 2 10 second clips.
I cannot get the transition to change from 0.01 seconds.
I get a modify button and set it to 2 seconds, but there is no ok button to confirm.
There is also a little clock symbol that says mofify duration and this does have an ok button. But even after pressing ok the duration is still 0.01 seconds.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

You won't be able too. The :01 is frames, not seconds. Your pic has clips that have a 1 frame duration, therefore you can only have a 1 frame duration transition for "Overlap" or 2 frame duration for "Cross" transition type.

Jeff