Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cannot remove/delete any videos contained in the Home > Continue Watching section of PowerDVD 22
D16 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 21, 2019 21:40 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Help - Please Fix!!! It is not possible to remove/delete any videos contained in the Home > Continue Watching section of defective PowerDVD 22. When I watch a YouTube video with PowerDVD 22 and then close the video before reaching the end, PowerDVD 22 correctly adds that video to Home > Continue Watching. However, I don't want to continue watching many of these videos. But, when I single left-click on a video that I want to remove from Home > Continue Watching, then press the Delete key on my keyboard, and subsequently click the "Delete" button on the PowerDVD 22 pop-up window: "Delete File - Are you sure you want to delete the file from your hard drive?", that video IS NOT DELETED by PowerDVD 22 and it incorrectly remains in the Home > Continue Watching section. Also, when I go to Player Settings > General > Cache Files and click the "Clear Cache" button, all videos still remain in the Home > Continue Watching section of PowerDVD 22. Additionally, when I go to Player Settings > Preferences > CyberLink Cloud (General tab) and click the "Clear Offline Cache" button, all videos still remain in the Home > Continue Watching section of PowerDVD 22. I can go to UI Customization (Media Panel tab) and un-check the box for "Continue Watching" (listed underneath "Home Page"), but that only hides the Home > Continue Watching section, and when I choose to display the Home > Continue Watching section again, all videos still remain in the Home > Continue Watching section. Cannot remove/delete any videos contained in the Home > Continue Watching section. Please fix PowerDVD 22 - Thank you.
Forum Moderator [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2018 01:01 Messages: 578 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

You are correct. This behavior is currently not available. You can request to have it in a future update by submitting it here:

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do

Cheers
PowerDVD Moderator Please direct any sales or technical issues to CyberLink's customer support team:

Sales or installation related issues:
https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do

Software technical issues:
https://membership.cyberlink.com/sup
birchall [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 30, 2019 08:37 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
How do I delete history/recently viewed? in PowerDVD 22 - ultra.
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
Quote How do I delete history/recently viewed? in PowerDVD 22 - ultra.

There is no options to delete the history one by one, you can directly hide the sections via the options in settings > UI customization > Media Panel > Homepage.