Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can the "Mission Center" be hidden in the paid version of PowerDirector?
OGBPerson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 16, 2022 19:20 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
I've been exploring the free version to see if it fits my needs - difficult, if I'm honest, since I'll be using it to edit HVEC encoded files and you can't even preview that in the free version - but one thing that's a deal breaker for me either way is the silly "Mission Center" thing in the top right corner of the UI.

There's no option that I can find in the free version to disable this, either in the preferences or right-clicking on it or whatever. Does the paid version of the software include the option to remove this?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote There's no option that I can find in the free version to disable this, either in the preferences or right-clicking on it or whatever. Does the paid version of the software include the option to remove this?

There is no Mission Center in the paid version.
OGBPerson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 16, 2022 19:20 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]

There is no Mission Center in the paid version.

Well alright then. That's fantastic!