Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD 365 Crashes when trying to Open Shutterstock / Getty Images Link
BryanA2021 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 20, 2019 19:49 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
i have rebooted PC twice, restarted PD 365 5 times and each time i try to open the Shutterstock link in the media library, the program freezes up and crashes. Sometimes in the past, I get an error that pops up saying that its not connected to the internet, when trying to access audio or sound effects. In this case, nothing happens except a crash.
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote i have rebooted PC twice, restarted PD 365 5 times and each time i try to open the Shutterstock link in the media library, the program freezes up and crashes. Sometimes in the past, I get an error that pops up saying that its not connected to the internet, when trying to access audio or sound effects. In this case, nothing happens except a crash.

Hi,
It would be useful to check the exact version of PDR you are using? The latest update contained a correction for this type of issue.
https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/96694.page#post_box_388839

If you are already on the updated version then please contact CS and provide them with full details so that they can deal with your specific issue.

Other members here might have specific experience that they can pass on.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator