Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Have an mp4 training program that only plays part of the time
SC77 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 10, 2019 10:19 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Sometimes when I open the training programs all the parts show and can play the program. Other times only some of the parts show with the other parts grayed out. If you click on a grayed out part it says "does not play this format"? They are all the same format and have played before fine?? So you can restart Power DVD 21 and the parts all show and play, but sometimes you can try several restarts with no success and only some parts play?
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
You really did not provide enough information for anyone to help you. We don't even know what training video you are playing. Screenshots and including the information requested by the mod would be a good start:

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/84925.page

Dave
SC77 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 10, 2019 10:19 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote You really did not provide enough information for anyone to help you. We don't even know what training video you are playing. Screenshots and including the information requested by the mod would be a good start:

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/84925.page

Dave

see attachment. Everytime I open in DVD21 ,I do not know if the whole program will open the mp4 files or be like the attched?

RESOLVED
Jets2011, Followed the link on your post and got the answer from support was an update for DVD21 that did not show on the app program update notification. Applied the update and it works now. Thanks for your response.
[Thumb - program (2).jpg]
 Filename
program (2).jpg
[Disk]
 Description
copy of DVD 21 playback screen
 Filesize
383 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
16 time(s)
[Thumb - message.png]
 Filename