Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
mark more then on keyframe
Wolfgang Riedel [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 20, 2020 12:35 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
as I do not got answers for this questions within the German Community Forum, I also will ask it here in the English one.

I have some experience with other video programmes like Adobe Premier Elements but I startet with PD 19 recently. So I have some basic questions (written as separate topics) and I would appreciate your help.

2. As I see so far I can only mark one single keyframe (and do something with it).
Is it also possible to mark several keyframes and make an action with these group ?

This would be helpfully e.g. if you have background music, which you have reduced in loudness during verbal explanations. If you insert a new clip within the timeline, you have to move all following background music keyframes because all of the verbal explanations are moved also.
Cyber-Rob [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 28, 2018 14:47 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]
Hello Wolfgang,

this works fine for me:

drag an rectangle around your desired keyframes or mouse-click & holding SHIFT button lets me select several key frames.

Does this not work for you??

Best wishes,
Robin
Wolfgang Riedel [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 20, 2020 12:35 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello Wolfgang,

this works fine for me:

drag an rectangle around your desired keyframes or mouse-click & holding SHIFT button lets me select several key frames.

Does this not work for you??

Best wishes,
Robin

Hi Robin,
the rectangle around the keyframes (in the keyframe view) works well to mark more then one, the SHIFT button dont. But with the CTRL button you can mark more then one keyframe in PD (19). These marked several keyframes I can shift now to anoter point in the timeline - so this is very good for my case, thank you very much for your input.

To make another action (e.g. 'delete') with more then one marked keyframes is not possible because every command (e.g. CTR 'X') will be applied on the marked clip within the time line an not with the marked keyframes.
Cyber-Rob [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 28, 2018 14:47 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]
Helo Wolfgang,

yes, you are right...I meant "CTRL" insted of SHIFT, but good to know that you already found it out

Yes, deleting several keyframes is not possible that way because the "focus" (by the software) is on the marked element in the timeline and would delete the whole element...one mor PD bug on my bug list! ;

Best wishes,
Rob