Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Adjusting a LUT in PowerDirector19
Dennis_2 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 19, 2021 18:53 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Once the LUT is in the clip, HELP says to select the clip, then select the Effect Button and adjust the Strength Slider. I don't have a Strength Slider?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Once the LUT is in the clip, HELP says to select the clip, then select the Effect Button and adjust the Strength Slider. I don't have a Strength Slider?

Since you wrote PD19, I'd assume you have the perpetual license. The LUT slider was not a released option for the perpetual key PD19 purchasers, only the subscription key holders and released in like March 2021. I don't know the 19.X release, but your version is probably 19.0. if you look.

Jeff
Dennis_2 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 19, 2021 18:53 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]

Since you wrote PD19, I'd assume you have the perpetual license. The LUT slider was not a released option for the perpetual key PD19 purchasers, only the subscription key holders and released in like March 2021. I don't know the 19.X release, but your version is probably 19.0. if you look.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, I’ll check to see if an update is possible.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Thanks Jeff, I’ll check to see if an update is possible.

There is not a PD19 perpetual license holder update that will have the LUT slider option. It was only a subscription license feature at PD19.

Jeff