Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD20 rendering to 50p looks like 25p
3POINT [Avatar]
Member Location: Germany Joined: Oct 01, 2015 03:52 Messages: 149 Offline
[Post New]
When I render my project with 50p clips to 50p it renders with the same speed as when rendering with 25p and also it looks afterwards like 25p and not 50p . Media Info gives that the rendered file is 50p but it still looks like it has been rendered like 25p.
I can remember that we have this annoying issue also some time ago in PD19, but can't remember the solution. Recware: DJI Osmo Pocket, GoproHero7Black, PanasonicFZ300/HCX909, Sony PXW-X160.
Software: Vegaspro365+Vegasaur/PowerDirector365
Hardware: i910900k,32GB,GTX2080s, 1920x1200 display
Playware: Samsung Qled QE65Q6FN, Philips 55PFL7108
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Try producing without using hardware encoding. You might also need to turn off hardware decoding from the Preferences menu. That will at least narrow down the issue to PD20 overall or an interaction with GPU hardware
3POINT [Avatar]
Member Location: Germany Joined: Oct 01, 2015 03:52 Messages: 149 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Try producing without using hardware encoding. You might also need to turn off hardware decoding from the Preferences menu. That will at least narrow down the issue to PD20 overall or an interaction with GPU hardware

Indeed, producing WITHOUT hardware encoding (fast rendering with NVIDIA) gives a correct 50p result. It's almost the same issue which I already brought to attention here with PD19 (https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/85322.page) and which was solved in the June update.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Frustrating that it's back again. I think you should report it to CL tech support and reference the earlier ticket. Maybe link to this discussion as well.