Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Checking PD19/365 shortcut keys
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Checking shortcut keys I realized I wasn't taking advantage of some facilities, avoiding the long way around when using cascading dropdown menus.
But the shortcut that I use the most, I didn't find it.
split and clean the left
Can anyone let me know if I missed anything. XEON-E5-2680 v4 / Mem. 16GB DDR4
M.2 NVME 512Gb / 2-SSD Sata3 1TB
AMD RX570 / Display Philips 272V8
Windows 11_64Pro / PD22/365
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Checking shortcut keys I realized I wasn't taking advantage of some facilities, avoiding the long way around when using cascading dropdown menus.
But the shortcut that I use the most, I didn't find it.
split and clean the left
Can anyone let me know if I missed anything.

What key combination was this shortcut that you use the most?

I have no idea what "clean the left" refers to. Does clean mean delete?

Jeff
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
[quotePostId = 353925]

Qual combinação de teclas foi este atalho que você mais usa?

Não tenho ideia do que "limpar a esquerda" se refere. Limpar significa excluir?

Jeff [/ quotePostId]

I still have annotated
(I) Split and deletes the left
(O) Split and deletes the right
These lyrics now do something else
I don't remember which PD version
If it was abolished the way is to go back “PDSpeed” adds this shortcut. XEON-E5-2680 v4 / Mem. 16GB DDR4
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I still have annotated
(I) Split and deletes the left
(O) Split and deletes the right
These lyrics now do something else
I don't remember which PD version
If it was abolished the way is to go back “PDSpeed” adds this shortcut.

Yes, both of those, the (I) and the (O) were PDSpeed features, not PD native Hotkeys.

Jeff
AVPlayVideo
[Post New]
[quotePostId = 353927]

Sim, ambos, o (I) e o (O) eram recursos PDSpeed, não teclas de atalho nativas do PD.

Jeff [/ quotePostId]

You're right, I think in PD, it was a combination of 2 keys so I still used PDSpeed.

Thank you so much for reminding me. XEON-E5-2680 v4 / Mem. 16GB DDR4
JL_JL [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote You're right, I think in PD, it was a combination of 2 keys so I still used PDSpeed.

Thank you so much for reminding me.

(I) is actually 3 key commands from the timeline as you need to move left, Ctrl t, Ctrl left arrow, and Ctrl Del

PD default Hotkeys have never supported stuff like this, would be great if they did but since this dates back to PD9, nearly 11 yrs ago and no significant changes in Hotkeys, I can't think it's coming soon.

Jeff