Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do I sync and scroll text with images in PDR18?
[Post New]
How do I create scrolling ending credits that synchronize logo images with text titles in PowerDirector 18? I am new at this. I know how to use PiP designer to a certain extent. I found only one Youtube video that explains it called "PowerDirector Scrolling Image with Text" made in PDR12. However, the motion feature in PiP designer doesn't work in PDR14 as it does in PDR12. Therein lies the problem.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Mar 26. 2021 21:53

Our purpose for existence is to learn...and to help out.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I found only one Youtube video that explains it called "PowerDirector Scrolling Image with Text" made in PDR12. However, the motion feature in PiP designer doesn't work in PDR14 as it does in PDR12. Therein lies the problem.

Your post title is about PD18 but you claim PD14 doesn’t work. The tutorial basics should work as the Motion tab is in all 3 PD versions of PiP Designer. You don’t need to use the motion tab at all. In PD14 and PD18 you can drag the images at the start and set the Position keyframes and the second keyframe past the top screen. Try this as it may help.
[Post New]

Your post title is about PD18 but you claim PD14 doesn’t work. The tutorial basics should work as the Motion tab is in all 3 PD versions of PiP Designer. You don’t need to use the motion tab at all. In PD14 and PD18 you can drag the images at the start and set the Position keyframes and the second keyframe past the top screen. Try this as it may help.

Thank you. I'll give that a try.

Sorry, meant PD18 not PD14. I miswrote the version. Our purpose for existence is to learn...and to help out.