Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Error Code 0012 graphics card driver is not supported
Aviation [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 07, 2021 13:26 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hey,

when i want to play a Bluray, in half of the cases error code 0012 appears, "my graphic card driver is incompatible".

I updated the driver but nothing changed. Sometimes it works and somtimes not.

Are there any solutions out?

Thanks
Jonas
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Seems like most users think this means there is an issue with your Windows install, but we can't be sure because you didn't supply the requested information.

Check this thread: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/62722.page

And also this article: https://www.errorvault.com/en/troubleshooting/runtime-errors/cyberlink-corporation/cyberlink-powerdvd/error-12_cyberlink-powerdvd-10-error-code-0012

Dave
Aviation [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 07, 2021 13:26 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hey, I attached the Dxdiag informations, there are some issues with powerdvd listed.
But I cant get more detailed informations out of it.

If it is an issue with windows, I will let windows check itself with a boot stick, but i have further no ideas how to fix it.

Today the issue was three times in a row, yesterday the issue disapeart after a restart.

Do you have ideas what could change it?
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
94 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
196 time(s)
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
I'd try uninstalling PowerDVD, then run the Windows repair feature. After that is done, install all the latest drivers for your graphics card and then reinstall PowerDVD. If it still doesn't work, then contact CL customer service.

Dave