Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Powerdirektor 17 Standart upgrade to Ultra?
V. Arnecke [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 10, 2021 06:03 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
I just bought the Powerdirector 17 and unfortunately had to find out that I can't create a video collage with it. Very annoying!
Is there a possibility or upgrade to convert the Powerdirector 17 Standard to Powerdirektor 17 Ultra?
What can I do to use the videocollage-designer?
Who can help me?
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello,
I just bought the Powerdirector 17 and unfortunately had to find out that I can't create a video collage with it. Very annoying!
Is there a possibility or upgrade to convert the Powerdirector 17 Standard to Powerdirektor 17 Ultra?
What can I do to use the videocollage-designer?
Who can help me?

Hi,

Please contact Customer Service (link below signature) and explain the problem, I'm sure you will get a solution - either by paying for an upgrade, or by getting a refund and then purchasing the correct version for your needs, if it is still available.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator