Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio spatiality
Antonio1975 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 14, 2017 10:23 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
Hi everyone, I've been using PD for years with great results and satisfactions, but the program would need to be able to manage the audio in its spatiality, let me explain. If I apply an audio clip, I would like to be able to hear it from the right to the left channel, as well as from the front to the rear channels, so that I can better simulate the spatiality.
A greeting.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
One would have to use CL's separate but integrated AudioDirector for that channel effect and control. The playback in PD would reflect changes but one cannot control independent channels within PD.

Jeff
Antonio1975 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote One would have to use CL's separate but integrated AudioDirector for that channel effect and control. The playback in PD would reflect changes but one cannot control independent channels within PD.

Jeff

Hi Jeff, thanks for the reply.
I do not think it is fair that to have this functionality I have to buy another software at a cost of 97 euros.
It should be a function to be implemented directly in PD, in the Audio Mixing Area panel, so, for example, you could better manage the spoken track, making it come from the front channel, or the effect making it come from the surround channel.
Pinnacle has always allowed you to control individual audio channels, including DaVinci Resolve and others.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks Antonio
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
I'm just a user, so my thoughts don't count. I was letting you know what is available in PD concerning independent audio channel control.

If you want CL to maybe hear your opinion, use File > Rate Us & Provide Suggestions from within PD.

Jeff
Antonio1975 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote I'm just a user, so my thoughts don't count. I was letting you know what is available in PD concerning independent audio channel control.

If you want CL to maybe hear your opinion, use File > Rate Us & Provide Suggestions from within PD.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, I didn't think I'd ask PD directly, I just did. In fact, it's the best way to help them implement the software for the best.

Antonio