Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
DVD with single menu, 3 buttons
rafamtp [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 09, 2020 10:48 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Everyone! I'm looking for an Adobe Encore replacement. PowerDirector 18 was mentioned as one of the posibilities. Is this something I can accomplish with this software? Attached is a screenshot of what I'm trying to do. Basically create and style 3 buttons, that when click they play the specific video. If so, do you have a link to a tutorial or any other guaidance on how to accomlish this? Thank you for your help in advance!
[Thumb - Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 10.45.31 AM.png]
 Filename
Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 10.45.31 AM.png
[Disk]
 Description
file
 Filesize
194 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
4 time(s)
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi Everyone! I'm looking for an Adobe Encore replacement. PowerDirector 18 was mentioned as one of the posibilities. Is this something I can accomplish with this software?

PowerDirector has a versatile menu system. You can use your attached screenshot as a background in a menu. See this tutorial on what you can do: https://youtu.be/f-do66vpFeA .
rafamtp [Avatar]
[Post New]

PowerDirector has a versatile menu system. You can use your attached screenshot as a background in a menu. See this tutorial on what you can do: https://youtu.be/f-do66vpFeA .

THANK YOU for the reply! Can you confirm the correct version of the product (for Mac)? Is it this version? I think they added the 365 to the end of it: PowerDirector 365 for Mac

Again, thank you for your help!

-
R.O.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
PowerDirector 18 is last year's window version that can run on a mac using the right software that allows it to run windows and it’s apps.

The mac 365 version was released 2 days ago. I don’t have it.
rafamtp [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote PowerDirector 18 is last year's window version that can run on a mac using the right software that allows it to run windows and it’s apps.

The mac 365 version was released 2 days ago. I don’t have it.

Thanks. I sent the question to the sales team, but no one has answered yet.