Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Frame blending motion blur in PD19.
BITHC [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 19, 2020 19:01 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, I was wondering, How do i frame blend? Sorry if i sound a bit agrovated, its cause i am. I really want to konw how to do this so i can make 300fps minecraft pvp montages but i cant seem to find this feature!
as seen in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lisZrBEAveA
That is Premiere pro, I really wish i could find this on PD19, please i beg, please help!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I don't think that PD has that feature. If you can point me to anything saying/showing PD's frame blending motion blur I'll be happy to see what I can quickly learn about it.

There is an interpolation setting when slowing down a video in the Video Speed Designer, where PD can create a middle frame based on the frames before and afterward, but as far as I'm aware there's no tool or setting to specifically blur skipped frames when using high fps clips.

You might be able to use a blurring FX set to a very low value over the entire video, just enough to take the sharp edges off the fast moving objects without being too soft when things are steady.

If you're willing to share a short sample 300fps clip, I can see what other tools or effects might help. Please see this FAQ if you'd like to do that.
3POINT [Avatar]
Member Location: Germany Joined: Oct 01, 2015 03:52 Messages: 149 Offline
[Post New]
Adding motion blur goes great with RSMB plugin from https://revisionfx.com/products/rsmb/ .
Despite the availability of this plugin for a lot of NLE's, unfortunately for PD it's not available. Recware: DJI Osmo Pocket, GoproHero7Black, PanasonicFZ300/HCX909, Sony PXW-X160.
Software: Vegaspro365+Vegasaur/PowerDirector365
Hardware: i910900k,32GB,GTX2080s, 1920x1200 display
Playware: Samsung Qled QE65Q6FN, Philips 55PFL7108