Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Advanced motion?
Naviwinn [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 17, 2020 21:09 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
I have a green screen, and wonder if it is possible to move it across the back ground? Not sure this is making any sense, sorry. What I want to do, is have a green screen character move across the background, which is a house. Do I have to split every frame and move him? Or is there a way to use motion tracking, to be able to move him a little to the right every frame or so?
Thanks!

Don't know where to put this, or if I'm doing anything right, sorry.

Thanks!

I am using powerdirector 365.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 17. 2020 21:23

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
It depends on what the person is doing. If he's walking on a treadmill or the camera is following him so he's always in the center, then you're going to have to keyframe his position to make it seem like he's walking across the screen in front of the background image.

If he's walking from one side of a stationary green screen background, then you don't have to do anything other than to chroma-key out the green screen.
Naviwinn [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 17, 2020 21:09 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote It depends on what the person is doing. If he's walking on a treadmill or the camera is following him so he's always in the center, then you're going to have to keyframe his position to make it seem like he's walking across the screen in front of the background image.

If he's walking from one side of a stationary green screen background, then you don't have to do anything other than to chroma-key out the green screen.

Sorry, I'm pretty new at this,
what do you mean by keyframe him?

(He's always in the center)

Nevermind, figured it out.
Thanks!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 18. 2020 16:26