Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Finding my topics?
Davidk101
Senior Member Location: Brisbane Australia Joined: Jun 24, 2020 02:38 Messages: 172 Offline
[Post New]
Every so often I need to re-visit a topic I raised, usually to re-use a solution that came out of it. But there seems to be no obvious method of just viewing a list of 'my topics'. Or is there??
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Every so often I need to re-visit a topic I raised, usually to re-use a solution that came out of it. But there seems to be no obvious method of just viewing a list of 'my topics'. Or is there??

Hi,
Click on your profile to see all your posts - newest first.

Cheers
PowerDirector
Davidk101
Senior Member Location: Brisbane Australia Joined: Jun 24, 2020 02:38 Messages: 172 Offline
[Post New]
I tried that. What I got was about me, or setting my preferences/about me etc. But even tho there is a recent topics tab, that is a general list - not just mine. And the reason I asked is that sifting thru all the recent topics is not only tedious, but very prone to misses if you cannot recall the exact topic name; sometimes even then.

So, can you be a bit more specific??
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
If you click on your avatar on this page, for example, you'll be taken to your profile page.

Once there, click on one of the links shown in the blue or green boxes to see the full list of each type of post: