Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Edit PowerDVD 19 Context menu
Rafe W. [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 25, 2020 17:41 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
So if you look at the screenshot that I attached to this post, you'll see that on my computer, the PowerDVD 19 context menu as three options under "Tasks". I want to know if there is a way to edit or delete one of these options.

Specifically, you see that there are two options for BD-RE Drives in this context menu. One is labeled as E:\ and the other is labeled as F:\. The one BD-RE Drive that I have in my computer used to be the F: drive, but when I added an additional hard drive to my computer, I changed my BD-RE drive to F. That is when the PowerDVD 19 added F to the Context menu, the problem is that it did not remove E.

Is there a way to delete this particular option from this context menu? I've looked in the PowerDVD's options and even in the registry, but can't find anything obvious.
[Thumb - ContextMenu.PNG]
 Filename
ContextMenu.PNG
[Disk]
 Description
PowerDVD Context Menu
 Filesize
434 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
24 time(s)
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
I don't think there is a specific setting in Windows or for sure in PowerDVD. A quick search found this resource though that may lead you to where you want to go:

https://www.techspot.com/guides/1670-windows-right-click-menu/

Dave
Rafe W. [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 25, 2020 17:41 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Sorry, but this didn't really help. It's not about the PowerDVD context menu.

Quote I don't think there is a specific setting in Windows or for sure in PowerDVD. A quick search found this resource though that may lead you to where you want to go:

https://www.techspot.com/guides/1670-windows-right-click-menu/

Dave