Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
When make asplice or cut what frame should the cursor be on.
ozstar [Avatar]
Member Location: Sydney OZ Joined: Apr 21, 2012 20:13 Messages: 125 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

With 365 when cutting or splicing what fram shoud hecursor be on tocut at the very last frame of the previous vision.

Should the cursor show the last frame or the 1st frame of the next vison?

I have the timeline extended as far as it goes yet it does not seem to show exactly each frame as other programs like Video Pro X I have.

Maybe I need to change my settings.

Thanks
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
There are no settings to change. PD won't ever show individual frames on the timeline, but you can show thumbnails with the approximate content.

You want the play head to show the first frame of the new scene when splitting a clip. If you're off by one or two frames, you can simply click and drag the edge and move it left or right - but if you need to move it left you may want to move the tail end of the other clip to the left first to make room.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°