Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
All the sudden downloaded templates not showing up
yvonned [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 24, 2020 16:55 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
I am using powerdirector 10. I have been downloading dvd menu templates (I guess they are called particles?) and they have been showing up and ready to use in the menu area when creating a dvd. All the sudden, none of them show up. I am making sure that the ratio matches. What could this be from all the sudden? thanks
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I am using powerdirector 10. I have been downloading dvd menu templates (I guess they are called particles?) and they have been showing up and ready to use in the menu area when creating a dvd. All the sudden, none of them show up. I am making sure that the ratio matches. What could this be from all the sudden? thanks

DVD menu templates are called DVD Menus in the Directorzone and have no aspect ratio. Particles are not dvd menus, have an aspect ratio and are found in the Edit/Particle tab of the Library room.

To access the DVD menus. Go to Create Disc/Menu Preference tab on the top left of the screen and you should see the DVD menus.
yvonned [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 24, 2020 16:55 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]

DVD menu templates are called DVD Menus in the Directorzone and have no aspect ratio. Particles are not dvd menus, have an aspect ratio and are found in the Edit/Particle tab of the Library room.

To access the DVD menus. Go to Create Disc/Menu Preference tab on the top left of the screen and you should see the DVD menus.

Interesting. I have always done the same thing: click on the download templates button and it brings me to the same place where I choose a template for the dvd menu. It has always worked. Now all the sudden, it is bringing me to particles? they look like dvd template menus