Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Playback Issue
GMAKAREN12 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 10, 2013 16:20 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I recently upgraded to Power Director 365. I have completed one video since I upgraded. When I play back the video I made it runs over and over and will not stop when it has shown once. I also cannot change the playback mode or background music fields. They are not accessible to me and I have remade the video many times and it just wont let me change anything. I have played it on both my Blu Ray player and my computer both and it is the same whenever I watch it. I also am producing my videos on Blu Ray but I also did in Power Director 16 and never had this problem before.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 04. 2020 03:12

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
What movie player app are you watching the produced video on? If it's something like VLC, it will often be set to repeat the clip endlessly but that has nothing to do with PD.

I'm also unlcear on where you're trying to change the playback mode or background music. More details, or maybe a screenshot of your timeline will help us understand what you're seeing.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
It actually sounds like you made disc with no menu. The disc will loop endlessly. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
GMAKAREN12 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 10, 2013 16:20 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote It actually sounds like you made disc with no menu. The disc will loop endlessly.

Thank you so very much. That is exactly what I was doing incorrectly. I am a work in progress vowing to conquer this. Thanks again.