Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Multiple windows embedding with streaming
AmyJoGarner [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 26, 2020 21:20 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I just installed Screen Recorder 4 and get this weird effect when I preview the stream. I can't find any information on what would cause this.

I set up to stream to Facebook.

I'm using the integrated webcam in my Dell G5.

You can see what I mean in this image: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WIu9uI35ZKuDOtch8kIsBX0mxjzJbYEh/view?usp=sharing

Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it?

Thanks!

Amy
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
It looks like somehow you've got the webcam also recording the screen, which is causing the multiple screen images.

I'm not familar with what controls your built-in camera has, but see if you can set it to only display the live image of you in a window, rather than to also show other screen content.
AmyJoGarner [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 26, 2020 21:20 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you for the quick reply!

It's just strange. Luckily, it doesn't happen when recording or streaming, only when previewing.

I'll look into the webcam's settings.

Amy

Quote It looks like somehow you've got the webcam also recording the screen, which is causing the multiple screen images.

I'm not familar with what controls your built-in camera has, but see if you can set it to only display the live image of you in a window, rather than to also show other screen content.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
It sounds like it's the preview then, since that's showing you how your recording will look and it ends up previewing your preview and gives you a repeating series of diminishing images.