Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How many computers to install with 365?
eamirsaleh [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 07, 2020 12:07 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, I have just signed up and purchased the CyberLink PowerDirector 365 license. I have downloaded the software but I have not installed anything yet.

How many computers may I install and activate the software? I have a desktop PC at home, two laptops, and a desktop PC at my home in Florida. What are my limitations before I decide which computer(s) to install and activate the software?

Thanks,
Emile
PowerDirector Tutorials
Senior Member Location: Tennessee Joined: Sep 29, 2014 20:25 Messages: 192 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello, I have just signed up and purchased the CyberLink PowerDirector 365 license. I have downloaded the software but I have not installed anything yet.

How many computers may I install and activate the software? I have a desktop PC at home, two laptops, and a desktop PC at my home in Florida. What are my limitations before I decide which computer(s) to install and activate the software?

Thanks,
Emile

I have it on my main system and laptop as long as you do not run them both at the same time your fine. PowerDirector Tutorials Team
eamirsaleh [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 07, 2020 12:07 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]

I have it on my main system and laptop as long as you do not run them both at the same time your fine.

thank you.