Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to Spawn Particles on a Motion Path ?
starzar [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 21, 2019 01:00 Messages: 21 Offline
[Post New]
There's an option provided to spawn particles on a Motion path , but no option provided to make these particles follow the set path.

The closest I could come was by using the "bubble" path (with zero gravity )and made it face the particle path but it didn't work.

Is there any way to spawn Particles on a Motion Path ?
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote There's an option provided to spawn particles on a Motion path , but no option provided to make these particles follow the set path.

The closest I could come was by using the "bubble" path (with zero gravity )and made it face the particle path but it didn't work.

Is there any way to spawn Particles on a Motion Path ?

Hi,

As far as I know the actual particles emitted have a pre-set "pattern", so whilst the source of the emitted particles follows a path, there appears to be no user defined option to set or influence the emitted particles pattern.

Unless any member has found a way??

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator