Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
MTS File import error - No Audio imported
Voyager [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 28, 2012 04:03 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
Upgraded from PD16 to PD18 and now get an error importing my MTS files, error message says an error occured when opening the file, it may have unsupported or protected audio, or it could be for another reason. you may continue editing the video part of the file only.

Was ok until I upgraded to PD 18, all other file types I have are ok, MOV, MP4 etc..
I checked settings but nothing jumps out at me so really do not know what the problem is, can aybody help please
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Upgraded from PD16 to PD18 and now get an error importing my MTS files, error message says an error occured when opening the file, it may have unsupported or protected audio, or it could be for another reason. you may continue editing the video part of the file only.

Was ok until I upgraded to PD 18, all other file types I have are ok, MOV, MP4 etc..
I checked settings but nothing jumps out at me so really do not know what the problem is, can aybody help please

Might read this https://www.cyberlink.com/support/product-faq-content.do?id=24372&prodId=4&prodVerId=1417&CategoryId=-1&keyword=dolby

Jeff
Voyager [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 28, 2012 04:03 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]

Ok so is the way forward to upgrade my OS? I have an up to date version of Win 7.
It is a shame that there are no warnings about this prior to upgrading...