Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Picture Quality
Jamy47 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 13, 2020 11:00 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I am having trouble with the quality of the picture on the camera. It seems very cloudy and not clear. Any answers?
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Is it like this only when YouCam is open, or is the video cloudy, i.e. the same, when your webcam is used with other apps or opened by iteself?

Dave
Jamy47 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 13, 2020 11:00 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Is it like this only when YouCam is open, or is the video cloudy, i.e. the same, when your webcam is used with other apps or opened by iteself?

Dave

Every time open the camera, I see the same thing. The picture looks like an old TV or Analog. It is not crisp just cloudy.
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Then you should contact your laptop or wedcam manufactueur and ask them for a solution, since it is not just with YouCam you see this issue.

Dave