Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
photo animation effect has completely disappeared!
lunasiatica111 [Avatar]
Member Location: Swizterland Joined: Jul 23, 2014 16:04 Messages: 93 Offline
[Post New]
a few days ago I tried the effect: photo animation in photo director successfully: a beautiful effect of movement! today I wanted to reproduce this effect again and to my astonishment when I open photo director, the guided section and then the animation tab I find only the possibility to create the dust effect, the photo animation effect has completely disappeared! can someone tell me why and how do I get it back?

I have PD 365 and still works for 6 months before renew!

Ps I tryed with different photo and with same photo I did some days ago. I restart computer, but never appear again!

thanks o much to everybody

I FOUND AND SOLVE THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!
if you open photo director through Power director while you are editing only the voice dust effect appear BUT if you open PHoto director directly all voices under animated effects are presents!!!!!

thanks to evrybody

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 29. 2020 17:49

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Yes, that issue was discussed in this thread from last month. Some of the effects are limited when calling PhD from PD, and I'm glad you figured out how to get them back!

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
lunasiatica111 [Avatar]
Member Location: Swizterland Joined: Jul 23, 2014 16:04 Messages: 93 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Yes, that issue was discussed in this thread from last month. Some of the effects are limited when calling PhD from PD, and I'm glad you figured out how to get them back!

thanks in any case to have take time to ead and answer me!