Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Make a title template with fades and background.
neth4him [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 07, 2011 10:53 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, I am doing videos with lyrics and am trying to figure out a way to either auto transition/fade by way of template or fade a lot of titles at once. We are putting black text on top of a white bar, need a fade between title, there are a lot of titles. Thanks for your help.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Here is one way to do Videos with lyrics : https://youtu.be/X-1eXtywMSM . This may help.
JamesM210 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 26, 2019 16:01 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Have you looked at the scrolling title types? You can try it paragraph style and have them scroll up and fade off the screen.
Another way might be by creating your own color board and having the Lyric's etc. scroll up and fade out as they go off the color board background.
Either way, you won't need the colorboard if you don't want it. Perhaps a bottom mask would suit your needs better, then just have the words as titles scrolling through?
neth4him [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Have you looked at the scrolling title types? You can try it paragraph style and have them scroll up and fade off the screen.
Another way might be by creating your own color board and having the Lyric's etc. scroll up and fade out as they go off the color board background.
Either way, you won't need the colorboard if you don't want it. Perhaps a bottom mask would suit your needs better, then just have the words as titles scrolling through?

I have not, still learning the features, I'll look into it when I get home.
neth4him [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Here is one way to do Videos with lyrics : https://youtu.be/X-1eXtywMSM . This may help.

This would work for lyrics, but this is an hour long church service with multiple cameras, I can make it do what I want, it just takes forever, need a way to fade it automatically, or all at once.