Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
More Functions Window Popping Up During Blu-ray Playback
Wronschien [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 05, 2019 04:48 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

I'm encountering a strange behaviour : whenever I click the picture while a blu-ray disc is playing, the "More Functionnalities" window appears, maybe that's not exactly the english name of the window but it's the one with directional and color buttons.

Btw, I only use powerdvd for blu-rays so I haven't tested on other media playbacks.

Is there a way to prevent this ?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 15. 2020 20:55

Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
This is because mouse clicks are not available for most Blu-ray titles, so the more functions window is displayed instead so you can navigate menus. The first time you clicked there is a message that says this. You must have selected "Don't show again" and then Open so that it is always there.

Try this, go to Player Settings > General, and then click the "Reset" button under Reset "Don't show again" dialogs. After that, click again during playback and then select "Don't show again" and then click the Skip button.

Dave
Wronschien [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 05, 2019 04:48 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Quote This is because mouse clicks are not available for most Blu-ray titles, so the more functions window is displayed instead so you can navigate menus. The first time you clicked there is a message that says this. You must have selected "Don't show again" and then Open so that it is always there.

Try this, go to Player Settings > General, and then click the "Reset" button under Reset "Don't show again" dialogs. After that, click again during playback and then select "Don't show again" and then click the Skip button.

Dave

Great, that was it thank you !
I must say the french translation for the skip button is misleading in that case, that's why I had clicked the other one I remember now.
Thank you also for changing the title of the thread, it was inded not so good.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Apr 16. 2020 03:24